Motorcycle user poll

What kind of biker are you?

• Total voters

KBF

I'll try to post a poll to see what kind of bikers follow this forum. What's your two-wheel MO?

ariaislove

I think no one will chose "I stay at home and lurk on forums". Because you can't get along with others in a certain forum if you don't have at least a shared experience (like riding bicycles).

Memento_Mori

I think no one will chose "I stay at home and lurk on forums". Because you can't get along with others in a certain forum if you don't have at least a shared experience (like riding bicycles).
I still think that a lot of the people that ride bicycles spend more time luring on forums than they do on their on their bicycles :p Personally I was one of those a few years ago.

Tacko

Is the poll closed or something?
Why wasn't there a choice for: "car driver with a bike in the garage that I occasionally take out"?

Memento_Mori

Why wasn't there a choice for: "car driver with a bike in the garage that I occasionally take out"?
Cause we are all biased two-wheels riders, mentioning four-wheels is a blasphemy :p ANd the poll was probably set for a limited time.

KBF

Cause we are all biased two-wheels riders, mentioning four-wheels is a blasphemy :p ANd the poll was probably set for a limited time.
Sorry, when making a multiple choice poll only the creator can do categories, and can't change them once it's published (at least it's like that in most forums). So I tried to cover a few of the basic profiles. I also made it so you can choose more than one if you like (I don't like boxing people in). Yes, the last one is meant to be humorous - I got a kick out of it, anyway! :)

Memento_Mori

Sorry, when making a multiple choice poll only the creator can do categories, and can't change them once it's published (at least it's like that in most forums). So I tried to cover a few of the basic profiles. I also made it so you can choose more than one if you like (I don't like boxing people in). Yes, the last one is meant to be humorous - I got a kick out of it, anyway! :)
It was pretty funny, although I was kinda surprised to see at least 2 people that only ride bicycles. But I guess it should be expected on an electric bike forum.

TimD

More options?

I wanted an option to indicate what sort of person I was .. still am.

My dealer revealed that all his electric bike customers were technical people. People who can think outside the square? ... not scared by new technology? ... not caught up in fashions or social images?