joined today, lotsa questions

I am looking into purchasing a sf, I want the 220 mile range, fast charging is no attraction, as I am real slow, I need the 31 inch seat height as my fambly jools hang pretty low to the ground (i'm short), I'm looking for information on (1) the dealership on 301 in Tampa florida, (2) if a 205/55,17 rear tire will fit on the sf, (yeah I know it's sposed to be a 180) but ,,, (3) will the extended range power pack charge without a different charging system , just take more time, (4 ) is the bike sorta friendly to maintenance, like the bad kill switch thing being um, sorta , bypassed? (4 ) chain or belt or shaft or proton torpedo drive from motor to rear wheel? And lastly am I in the right part of the forum to get these answers?
I currently ride a burgman 650, 2015 model, and my plan was to ride it for 8 years and then get an electric, plans got changed,
I do not trust salesmen to give me any of these answers cuz,, salesmen., and I am hoping to garner wisdom here to impress S.W.M.B.O. with manly men motorsickle talk so I won't have to buy her too many shiney things trying to convince her how bad I really NEEED a lectric bike.