General question to all

rider7

Dear Admin, dear forum members,

are you open to consider removing the "Babes and Bikes" galleries.

Although I have been a biker for 32 years, and I guess I am a biker in its purest sense since I bike only, and should have adopted by now the typical biker lifestyle I guess, I cannot stand the so worn out and sexist objectification culture of babes and whatever it is.... Babes and this, Babes and that..... really?

I thought we are progressing on all levels.
Don't get me wrong, I am not a prude, but that type of visual stimulation is just noise and frankly really annoying in a forum as this.

If you see a valid point, I'd love to see this zero-forum be void of this soooooo outdated and boring concept.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Sincerely
Oliver

IdleUp

Dear Admin, dear forum members,

are you open to consider removing the "Babes and Bikes" galleries.

Although I have been a biker for 32 years, and I guess I am a biker in its purest sense since I bike only, and should have adopted by now the typical biker lifestyle I guess, I cannot stand the so worn out and sexist objectification culture of babes and whatever it is.... Babes and this, Babes and that..... really?

I thought we are progressing on all levels.
Don't get me wrong, I am not a prude, but that type of visual stimulation is just noise and frankly really annoying in a forum as this.

If you see a valid point, I'd love to see this zero-forum be void of this soooooo outdated and boring concept.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Sincerely
Oliver
Not sure I seen the post your talking about! LOL

Last edited:

swavess

Yeah, I just joined and logged in for the 1st time and that was the 1st thing I saw. It's struck me as odd. I don't think it should be on the site as there are many Zero women riders and we are here for the bikes.

Last edited:

swavess

FYI, I had some time to look around and it looks like all the 'babe' pics are posted by 1 person....admin.