Anyone own a DS?

ariaislove

I do not own DS but I'm intrigue with it since I'm into big bikes. My friend show me his picture with his new Zero DS. It looks so handsome and sophisticated. I bet everyone will look more attractive when riding it. I'm hoping that someone will give me one for Christmas!

Memento_Mori

Unfortunately the good ones are hard, if not impossible, to find here. I could try importing but it would be a long and annoying process. I guess I could try if I find something that really catches my interest.

KBF

The DS isn't HUGE, but maybe for the Philippines it is, I don't know. I bought direct from Zero, since there was no dealer within 2000 km of me, and I had a bit of a hassle but it was worth it!

Memento_Mori

The DS isn't HUGE, but maybe for the Philippines it is, I don't know. I bought direct from Zero, since there was no dealer within 2000 km of me, and I had a bit of a hassle but it was worth it!
Thats pretty much the reason why I didn't get one yet. Its really hard to get here and would be a hassle to import. Im just waiting for someone here to sell theirs to grab it :p

Frosty64

I am reserving mine tomorrow, but I'm guessing it will take a while to deliver to Canada. Is there anyone who has driven one? This will be my first electric motorcycle, and I'm excited for spring!
I just bought a 2023 DSR and seriously regret the buy! Poorly designed machine and Zero Customer service could not possibly care less about helping owners resolve fit issues. Can't wait to get rid of this crap bike!

geyerlaw

I am reserving mine tomorrow, but I'm guessing it will take a while to deliver to Canada. Is there anyone who has driven one? This will be my first electric motorcycle, and I'm excited for spring!
Bought one today and drove it home in the dark and in the rain! This new electric bike makes the 5th motor
cycle in my garage! Any one out there with hop up dress up ideas please let me know! [email protected]

Frosty64

I've owned a 2023 DSR for three weeks. The motor is fantastic in most respects. The ergonomics are atrocious, seat, pegs and bars are childish in design layout. Ill fitting, a real cafe racer posture with ridiculous foot-hip-elbow contortions required. Takes some getting used to and don't think about long rides as the range is sickly over stated and your joints and butt will tell you to stop after 20 minutes. Ordered a Corbin seat that may help and working on modifications to the foot pegs and bars but finding next to no after market items for any Zero machine. It's find a good machinist time. At the price point these machines are a rip off, frankly.